Sunday, December 17, 2006

To See A Part of The World In My Eyes.....

A bedroom, non-descript at first glance, beige carpets, white walls, white mini-blinds over the window, sodium vapor light bleeding through the cracks, dim glow of soft light from candles placed a top the headboard.

Upon the bed my lover kneels on all fours, naked, waiting. Next to him a toy made of the finest silicone awaits. A small bottle of lubricant sits nearby on the nightstand.

Strong powerful calves leading to beautifully muscled thick thighs, the strength obvious in the definition of muscle flexing beneath skin as he shifts position. A rounded ass smooth as a baby begging to be spanked, whipped, bit. The marks show so ever so sweetly on that milky pale skin.
He hears me enter and I feel his anticipation of what is to come. A slight tension in his shoulders melts before my eyes, I am greedy, hungry for the feel of him beneath me but I distract myself with an examination of the other items on the bed.

A harness specifically fitted to my rather large frame, the steel ring to hold the toy in place, the straps to hold the ring. I am silent as I still don't know what to say to him. I want to tell him what this does to me, how beautiful he is, how I can't wait to taste even a small part of the pleasure that is to be had tonight. How it feels to give over control to my senses & free my mind. Instead I make a lame joke about my toy not being big enough to satisfy him. He laughs and I feel a measure of my usual state of mind return. My walls are in place again & the fantasy retreats a little.

I put on my harness, adjusting the straps until they are comfortable, carefully examine my toy for any signs of wear then attach it to the harness. He waits patiently as I apply a small amount of the lubricant though I know he doesn't care. But still I sometimes fear hurting him when we do this.

I run my hands over his ass, massaging slightly, trailing my fingers down the crack, teasing him a little bit. Gently working in a finger, conscious of my nails. I needn't bother he is ready for me. I continue to tease him, stroking his cock with my other hand hearing the little sounds he makes in his pleasure. I slip down, lightly biting his ass, he jumps slightly. I am thankful he doesn't see the smile that slips across my lips the momentary flash of the darkness rising behind my eyes.

Like a cat I begin to lick. Making circles over those plump cheeks with my tongue, moving up his back as I position myself behind him. My finger leaves his ass, and I feel him brace himself slightly as he feels it replaced with the head of my toy. I brush my lips over his shoulder as I begin to push against his sphincter. He pushes back against me and I am quickly buried deep within him. He moans quietly as I push a little bit, trying to get closer, my breasts pressed against his back, one hand on the bed beside him, the other on his hip. I pull back, begin thrusting slowly, savoring this moment. I let my mind go, senses begin to take over.

The glow of candle light across his head, the feel of my belly and breasts against his back, a moment of jealousy over how silky smooth his skin is naturally while I spend fairly large sums of money on moisturizers, creams and razors to be even half as soft as he his. I breathe deeply the scent of his body. A mix of shower gel and something that is uniquely him.

I come up and slowly begin to thrust in and out of his ass, feeling the way his body moves beneath my hands, the sound of his moans music to my ears, I tease him, or at least I like to think I do with short slow thrusts. He says nothing, just moans quietly. I spread his cheeks and slide as deep as I can, I feel him pulling me deeper and let myself go. But I refuse to go faster though I suspect he wishes I would. I continue at a steady pace, closing my eyes. Nothing exists but the feel of him, the scent, and the sound. Muscle rippling beneath my hands, nails running down his back, the soft slap of my thighs meeting his, the sensation of his ass opening to me. Withdrawing almost completely I enter him again, just one inch at a time, ever so slow. I see his tension rising, the stiffening of his back, feel it beneath my hand. Despite his strength he does not fight me, the gentlest touch is all it takes to hold him still. Once I am all the way in I do it again this time pulling back inch by inch. I feel him tighten up trying to keep me from withdrawing but I ignore it despite my desire to give in.

This time I pull all the way out and hear a whimper of protest from him. I am lost. I feel his need rising perhaps it will match my own? I reposition myself and thrust all the way in, this time going for the deeper strokes, but still slow. I want to feel everything tonight, the slow rise of his pleasure, and the rise of my own. As his ass opens to me, I open myself to him. The walls lower and I become one with his pleasure. Feel what he feels, the tingling rise in his cock, the desire for release, I feel my nails in his back tingling like electric arcs across my own, but there is no pain here, only the rising ecstasy of sliding deep within his ass, feeling it as he does.

The pressure begins to build within me, or is it within him? I can't tell anymore but I ride the wave anyway not realizing my nails are beginning to dig in to his back, my thrusts are becoming faster, sensation washes over me in waves, somewhere far away I think hear my name, but it means nothing. Nothing matters but the rising tide and I welcome it, just a little further, just a little deeper, hands grab my hips & all is an explosion of light and dark my orgasm crashes through me, through him as he shakes beneath me, breathing deeply, tinge of sweat in the air now, I fall against him. Kiss the back of his neck, trying to convey even a ghost of what I felt.

I give him a few moments to recover and become aware of a slight cramping in my thighs but it doesn't matter for the taste of that moment I would endure a thousand times more.

He shifts beneath me, ready for more my beautiful lover. And I will give him as much as he can take.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home