Thursday, December 14, 2006

For The Love Of The Lash

A cheap hotel room, threadbare carpet, dim light from the flickering bulb. I hear the shower turn off and my excitement builds.

Lying on the bed, cool comforter against my skin, I can’t help it. I squeeze my thighs together in anticipation of what is to come, feeling myself getting wet. I close my eyes as I hear him come out of the bathroom. He seems to ignore me as he lights a cigarette. But I know he is watching me, waiting for me to make a mistake.

He forgets how well he trained me to be so quiet, so still. But he knows me better than that.

I feel him kneel beside me as he places the blindfold over my eyes, I smell him, feel the warmth of his body so close to mine, and I shiver.

I hear him walk over to the dresser. I can’t help it, I begin to shake. I’ve waited so long for this, yearning, aching in anticipation.

A slight breeze against my face & the smell of leather fills my nostrils. My breath catches in my throat. He caresses my face with the supple suede tips; I moan softly and rub my face against the leather.

He laughs. My cheeks burn with shame at my momentary loss of control.

Did you miss this? He asks.

I wait. It’s been a long time but I still remember my training. I hear the approval in his voice as he grants me permission to speak.

“Yes Sir” I whisper.

He trails the tips lightly across my arms and I stretch them over my head luxuriating in the sensation. The ends trail over my shoulders and down my back. I stretch out like a cat as if I could lengthen my body to prolong the sensation by giving him more to touch.

I feel the tips slipping down my back, along my ribs, over my hips. Unconsciously I arch my back and nearly purr.

Do you like that pet? He asks.

I smile softly, “Yes Sir”

He continues to trail the tips down my thighs, calves, around my ankles, slowly moving back up. Along the insides of my calves, shivers tracing across my skin wherever I am touched. I part my legs slightly, back arching again.

He stops.

Holding my breath, I wait. Panic filling me for a moment as I wonder why.

His words are tinged with amusement when he speaks. You’re already wet.

Again my cheeks burn with shame and now humiliation as well, that my desire is so obvious to him.

I feel the buttery soft suede trail over my pussy lips and moan arching back for more.

He laughs.

I have only a split second to feel a deeper sense of humiliation before I feel the sting of the flogger across my back.

I let out a yelp of pain and surprise. Again I feel the sting across my back, a little bit softer this time then again with more force. I barely manage to remain quiet.

That was new pet, has it been awhile since you were properly whipped? He asks.

I remain silent.

The red hot sting across my ass catches me completely unaware and I nearly jump off the bed, catching myself only at the last split-second.

I asked you a question pet! He growls.

“Yes Sir” I gasp.

He watches me. I feel his eyes trailing over the red welts across my back & the new ones forming on my ass.

I slowly regain control of my breathing, beginning to relax again. A tear forms and is absorbed by the blindfold.

When was the last time you were properly whipped? He asks.

I think for a moment……..

“I don’t remember Sir” I lie

Red hot fire explodes against the inside of my thigh. Another tear wets the blindfold.

You know better that to lie to me pet! When was the last time! He snarls.

“It’s been over a year Sir” I gasp, trying to catch my breath from the last blow.

He’s quiet for a long while and I wonder if perhaps he has changed his mind.

Was I the last to whip you pet? He asks with surprise.

“Yes Sir” I reply.

I hear him move behind me and feel his fingers trace the welts on my back, ass and thighs. Instantly I feel a hint of remorse in his touch for how hard he started off.

Do you want to continue? He asks.

“Yes Sir” I answer without hesitation.

I hear him move back and feel the sting of the whip across my left shoulder, softer this time than before. Again it comes down across my right shoulder this time, then both shoulder blades.

I relax as he falls in to a steady rhythm up and down my back. With each stroke I feel myself begin to accept the sting, to hunger for it again, to take pleasure in each lash.
He continues to move down my back, my thighs and even my calves.

My back arches as the whip makes contact with my ass again, my thighs part. I no longer care that he sees’ how excited I am, I moan softly with each taste of leather on my skin, drinking in the pain.

He begins to become random, no longer whipping me in a pattern, speeding up his rhythm, a different point of contact each time. I moan louder with each blow while trying to anticipate where the next stroke will be.

As my excitement increases, so does the force with which he brings down the whip. I am now one with pleasure and pain and my cries increase, wanting more without saying a word and he obliges with the precision and passion that made me first fall in love with the stinging warmth of the lash on my skin.

Finally he stops. His breathing heavy and ragged as is my own. He collapses in to the chair by the bed and slowly catches his breath. I hear him light a cigarette.

As my breathing slows, I feel the warmth spreading across my skin every where I have tasted the whip. I know my entire backside is glowing red, as the heat penetrates deep within me. I begin to squirm, hard nipples scraping against the comforter, squeezing my thighs together against the flood of sensation deep within my core.

He leans over and I feel his cool fingers trace the marks of raised flesh flowing across my skin. A deep moan escapes my throat before I can stop it.

He chuckles quietly and squeezes my ass adding a bit of coolness to the heat flowing through me, I moan again arching my back in to the touch. He chuckles again, gets up and walks to the bathroom. I hear the shower turn on and wait trying hard not to give in to the temptation to touch myself, to ride the ecstasy flowing within me.

The shower turns off only minutes later. I hear him return, making a phone call to the Chinese restaurant around the corner from the hotel. I ache now to cum but I don’t dare to allow it as I am still bound within the game.

He gets dressed then stands by the bed stroking my hair. I lean in to the touch allowing it to heighten my arousal.

What do you say pet? He asks.

“Thank You Sir” I whimper.

Good girl. He pats my head and removes the blindfold noticing the dampness of the material.

He looks at me for a moment and I avert my eyes ashamed of the few tears I spilled.
Cupping my chin in his hand he looks in my eyes tracing my cheek with his thumb, I look in his eyes.

I am sorry pet. I didn’t know it had been so long. He says.

I smile slightly, giving a slight shrug in acceptance of his apology. The moment is broken.

He sighs and gets dressed, not looking at me.

I’m going to pick up dinner. What you do in the meantime is up to you, but I expect you to be presentable when I get back.

“Yes Sir” I say as he opens the door.

I breathe a sigh of relief as the latch clicks in place with the closing of the door. Thankful he didn’t try to prolong the moment.

I sink back in to myself, rolling over on to my glowing backside. Fingers barely touch the heat between my thighs and I am coming, ecstasy arcing across every nerve ending with the softest stroke of my fingers, and the renewed stinging warmth of the welts on my flesh rubbing against the comforter beneath me.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home